- Native language is French; also speaks English and Spanish fluently.
- Moved 11 times before he was 15 years old; lived in 10 cities, 5 countries and 4 continents.
- Played American football and ice hockey in his teens; gave up sports when he was shot in the knee and couldn't walk for nearly two years.
- Began acting in his early twenties after taking a semester off from the University of Montreal where he studied international relations.
- In 2009, made his television debut in the drama Flashpoint.
- Founder, president and artistic director of Red Barlo Productions, a film and television production company.
- Voice and persona for Vaas Montenegro, a villain in Ubisoft's first-person shooter video game Far Cry 3; the role was specifically created for him after auditioning for another character.
- 2018, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Attended University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Dawson College, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (2007)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger