- Appeared in commercials for Lucky Charms and Charmin as a toddler.
- Changed his name at age 5 (with his newly remarried mother's permission) from Karl Anderson Jr. to Michael David Kors.
- Began designing clothes at 19.
- Designed the dress Michelle Obama wore for her first official portrait as First Lady.
- Received the Cancer Research Institute 2010 Oliver R. Grace Award in recognition of his charitable contributions.
- Bill Kors — Stepfather
- Joan Kors — Mother
- Karl Anderson — Father
- Lance LePere — Husband
- Attended Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jeopardy! Sensation Pays Tribute to Alex Trebek With Donation to Cancer Charity
- 2. This Year's TCA Awards Get It Right With Nominations for Schitt's Creek and Fleabag
- 3. What's New on Netflix in July
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in July
- 5. Terry Crews Tears Up Over America's Got Talent Youth Choir's Golden Buzzer-Worthy Performance
- 6. Lena Headey Says Cersei Had a Miscarriage in a Scene Cut From Game of Thrones
- 7. Here's When Dear White People Season 3 Comes Out on Netflix