- As a boy he was head chorister in the Church of the Martyrs choir, Leicester, Leicestershire, England.
- While studying at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, England, he won the Emile Littler Award for outstanding talent.
- Has performed in a wide variety of media including film, TV, stage and radio.
- Best known for portraying Christopher Foyle in Foyle's War, he worked closely with show creator Anthony Horowitz to make the character.
- Has climbed Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for the Village Education Project, a charity in Tanzania.
- Lives in Dorset, England, and enjoys tennis, sailing and DIY.
- Rowena Miller — Wife
- Jeffrey Kitchen — Brother
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Why Game of Thrones Fans Think Daenerys Could Still Be Alive
- 2. Elizabeth Warren and AOC's Recap of the Game of Thrones Finale Is Better Than the Actual Finale
- 3. Quavo Brings His Signature Migos Adlibs to the black-ish Finale In This Sneak Peek
- 4. Here's When The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Arrives on Netflix
- 5. Everything We Know About the Game of Thrones Prequel So Far
- 6. Black Mirror Season 5 Episode Trailers and Storylines Finally Revealed
- 7. George R.R. Martin Teases Whether He's Keeping Game of Thrones' Ending for the Books