- After appearing in a stage production of Twelve Angry Men, dropped out of art school---where he was studying painting---to become a full-time actor.
- His off-Broadway performance as the title character in Bertolt Brecht's Baal led to his film debut in K-19: The Widowmaker (2002).
- First starring role on TV was as copywriter Paul Kinsey on the acclaimed AMC drama Mad Men.
- Resembles legendary director/actor Orson Welles, whom Gladis was set to play in a biopic until funding fell through.
- Performs with the New York theater company Partial Comfort Productions.
- Is an avid acoustic-guitar player and songwriter.
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- Beth Behrs — Fiancée
- Attended Alfred University, New York State College of Ceramics, Alfred, New York, United States; State University of New York, New Paltz, New York, United States (1999)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here
- 2. Game of Thrones Stars Who Felt Just as Conflicted About Season 8 as You Did
- 3. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests
- 4. TV Guide's 2019 Dream Emmy Nominees
- 5. You're the Worst's Chris Geere Deserves an Emmy, Goddamnit
- 6. Nominate The Bold Type for an Emmy, You Absolute Cowards
- 7. Here's How to Win* an Ultimate Live TV and Streaming Bundle