- After appearing in a stage production of Twelve Angry Men, dropped out of art school---where he was studying painting---to become a full-time actor.
- His off-Broadway performance as the title character in Bertolt Brecht's Baal led to his film debut in K-19: The Widowmaker (2002).
- First starring role on TV was as copywriter Paul Kinsey on the acclaimed AMC drama Mad Men.
- Resembles legendary director/actor Orson Welles, whom Gladis was set to play in a biopic until funding fell through.
- Performs with the New York theater company Partial Comfort Productions.
- Is an avid acoustic-guitar player and songwriter.
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- Beth Behrs — Fiancée
- Attended Alfred University, New York State College of Ceramics, Alfred, New York, United States; State University of New York, New Paltz, New York, United States (1999)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicken Nuggets Caused a Lot of Beef on The Bachelorette
- 2. Game of Thrones Series Finale Photo Recap: Is This Really How We're Picking Kings Now?
- 3. Hot Robin Arryn Totally Neville Longbottomed Us in the Game of Thrones Finale
- 4. Alabama Won't Air Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode
- 5. Legends of Tomorrow Boss on That Zari Twist and What It Means for Season 5
- 6. The 13 Weirdest Things Isaac Hempstead Wright Wrote in His Game of Thrones Essay
- 7. The 100 Sneak Peek Hints at Bad News for Our Heroes