- Began her acting career in TV commercials.
- Was cast in her first feature-film starring role at the age of 16, playing Princess Lili in Legend (1985).
- Studied acting under Roy London.
- Won the Best Supporting Actress Saturn Award for her role in Timecop (1994).
- Has a private pilot's license.
- Cassie Sarapocciello — Sister
- Brian Henson — Husband
- Jason Connery — Ex-husband
- Jerome Sarapochiello — Father
- Dashiell Connery — Son
- Diana Sarapochiello — Mother
- Amelia Jane Henson — Daughter
- Barnard College, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring