- Began skating at age 5.
- Was diagnosed with dyslexia at age 8. Also has problems with depth perception.
- Was in the National Honor Society in high school.
- Grew up living 10 minutes away from future ice dancing partner Charlie White.
- With White, became the first U.S. ice dancing team to win the World Championships, when they did so in 2011.
- Won a silver medal at 2010 Olympics in Vancouver.
- With White, became the first Americans to win ice-dancing gold at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
- Davis and White train with their closest rivals, Canadians Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, in Michigan.
- Her charity work includes volunteering with St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- Paul Davis — Father
- Clayton Davis — Brother
- Cheryl Davis — Mother
- Attends University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Dark Season 2 Review: Still Great, but We Can't Say Why Without Netflix Killing Us
- 2. Game of Thrones Almost Gave Fans a Direwolf-Dragon Battle in Season 8
- 3. Julie Andrews Is Basically Playing Gossip Girl in Shonda Rhimes' New Netflix Show
- 4. The Handmaid's Tale's Elisabeth Moss Reacts to Serena's 'Heartbreaking' Betrayal
- 5. Jeopardy! Sensation Pays Tribute to Alex Trebek With Donation to Cancer Charity
- 6. This Year's TCA Awards Get It Right With Nominations for Schitt's Creek and Fleabag
- 7. What's New on Netflix in July