- Began skating at age 5.
- Was diagnosed with dyslexia at age 8. Also has problems with depth perception.
- Was in the National Honor Society in high school.
- Grew up living 10 minutes away from future ice dancing partner Charlie White.
- With White, became the first U.S. ice dancing team to win the World Championships, when they did so in 2011.
- Won a silver medal at 2010 Olympics in Vancouver.
- With White, became the first Americans to win ice-dancing gold at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
- Davis and White train with their closest rivals, Canadians Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, in Michigan.
- Her charity work includes volunteering with St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- Paul Davis — Father
- Clayton Davis — Brother
- Cheryl Davis — Mother
- Attends University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The L Word Revival Has a Brand New Title and Poster
- 2. Exclusive: There's a Very Important Bonus Scene in the Perfectionists Finale
- 3. Everything We Know About the Lord of the Rings TV Series
- 4. Orange Is the New Black Season 7 Premiere Date and First Look Photos
- 5. What Would Happen If Game of Thrones Had a Season 9?
- 6. Desna Is in 'Full Gangster' Mode in The Claws Season 3 Trailer
- 7. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Depart One Chicago