- Began dancing competitively at the age of 11 and continued through high school.
- Landed first job at the age of 15 doing a commercial for UNO.
- In 2006 won the Canadian Herbal Essences' Teen Model Search and beat out 10,000 girls for the prize.
- Had a difficult time finding modeling representation due to her lack of height; thought acting was the next best thing.
- Television debut came in 2006 with a guest-starring role as Ashleigh Redmond on the ABC Family series Kyle XY.
- Originally cast in the role of recurring character Tess in the ABC Family series Ravenswood, but later replaced model Elizabeth Whitson in the starring role of Olivia, when producers wanted to take the role in a different direction.
- Mackenzie Patterson — Sister
- Dave Patterson — Father
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All the Ways Game of Thrones Foreshadowed Jon Snow's Fate
- 2. Who Lived and Who Died in the Game of Thrones Series Finale
- 3. Barry Season 2 Finale: Bill Hader Breaks Down Barry's Journey Into Darkness
- 4. Game of Thrones: Here's Who Ended Up on the Iron Throne – Kind Of?
- 5. Game of Thrones Murdered One Last Character in Its Series Finale
- 6. The Westworld Season 3 Trailer Doesn't Even Look Like the Same Damn Show
- 7. Game of Thrones Season 8 Finale Complete Coverage