- Made feature-film debut in the 1972 thriller Ben.
- Played the role of a young adoptee in search of her biological mother in the 1974 made-for-TV drama The Stranger Who Looks Like Me; her real-life mother, Whitney Blake, was cast as her on-screen birth mom.
- Starred opposite then-husband David Birney in the CBS movie The Long Way Home (1987).
- A breast-cancer survivor, she received a public-awareness award from the National Breast Cancer Coalition for starring in and coproducing the 1994 drama My Breast.
- Developed Meredith Baxter Skin Care Products.
- Spearheaded the Meredith Baxter Foundation for Breast Cancer Research.
- 1978, Emmy — Outstanding Continuing Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1977, Emmy — Outstanding Continuing Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1992, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Special: Nominee
- Whitney Blake — Mother
- Robert Lewis Bush — Ex-husband
- Allan Manings — Stepfather
- Peter David Edwin Birney — Son
- Brian Thomas Baxter — Brother
- Richard Whitney Baxter — Brother
- Tom Baxter — Father
- David Birney — Ex-husband
- Nancy Locke — Wife
- Eva W. Bush — Daughter
- Michael Blodgett — Ex-husband
- Ted Bush — Son
- Kate Birney — Daughter
- Mollie Elizabeth Birney — Daughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Stephen Amell Is Open to Playing Oliver Queen in Later Arrowverse Installments
- 2. How to Watch Game of Thrones: The Last Watch
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 4. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 6. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 7. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable