- Named after her godmother, who in turn was named for the Mena House, a hotel that sits at the base of the pyramids in Egypt.
- Lived in a Rhode Island mansion built in 1870 that she and her brothers claimed was haunted.
- Two of her brothers, A.J. and Sulev, attended The Citadel and went on to become U.S. Army Captains.
- Attended a modeling convention at age 12 and signed with the Wilhelmina Models.
- First acting gig was a Rice-A-Roni commercial at the age of 13.
- Made her breakthrough in 1999 with a pair of high-profile movie roles: Heather in American Pie and Kevin Spacey's object of desire American Beauty.
- Models for Lancome cosmetics.
- A longtime supporter of the African Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF).
- 2000, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2004, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1999, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- Robert Brinkmann — Ex-husband
- Mike Carrasco — Ex-significant Other
- Simone Sestito — Ex-husband
- Yuri Suvari — Brother
- Ando Suvari — Father
- Candice Suvari — Mother
- Sulev Suvari — Brother
- A.J. Suvari — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 28 Burning Questions We Still Have After the Game of Thrones Finale
- 2. Here's What We Know about the MCU Shows Heading to Disney+
- 3. Sophie Turner Slams Game of Thrones Fan Petition as 'Disrespectful'
- 4. Seven Game of Thrones Fan Theories That Were Cooler Than the Real Ending
- 5. Here's What the Game of Thrones Stars Are Doing Now That the Show Is Over
- 6. Game of Thrones' Bronn Was the Sanest Person in All of Westeros
- 7. The Rain Season 2 Review: Where Did It All Go Wrong?