- Made her film debut at age 8 in Alfred Hitchcock's Marnie.
- Studied ballet, tap, jazz and singing from an early age and majored in piano in college.
- Developed her own line of hair-care products.
- Longtime fan of I Love Lucy and founding board member of the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center in Lucy's hometown of Jamestown, NY.
- Was a cofounder of the Save the Earth foundation, which creates awareness of environmental issues.
- Won the Soap Opera Digest award for Outstanding Lead Actress in 2001.
- Celebrated 30 years as Nikki Newman on The Young and the Restless in 2009.
- Jennifer Scott — Stepdaughter
- Edward Scott — Husband
- Alexandra Danielle Yeaggy — Daughter
- Michael Altman — Ex-husband
- Elizabeth Marie Scott — Daughter
- Attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicago P.D.'s Season 6 Finale Left Jon Seda's Exit Up in the Air
- 2. The Jeffersons' Marla Gibbs Makes Appearance During ABC's Norman Lear Special
- 3. Chicago Fire Just Potentially Blew Up Its Entire Firehouse
- 4. The Best Possible Person Won The Challenge: War of the Worlds
- 5. Manstead Took a Dark Turn in the Chicago Med Season 4 Finale
- 6. The Perfectionists Finale Proves We Need a Season 2
- 7. I. Marlene King Answers Our Burning Questions About The Perfectionists Season 1 Finale