- Was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader from 2006 to '08.
- Appeared in the reality show Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team.
- Accepted a marriage proposal from Jason Mesnick in the Season 13 finale of The Bachelor, but he ended their engagement---and expressed his desire to date runner-up Molly Malaney---in the After the Final Rose special.
- Had only two days to prepare for her performance on Dancing With the Stars in 2009, but---with partner Tony Dovolani---tied for second place in the season opener.
- Crowned champion of Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars in 2012, defeating former winners Kelly Monaco and Shawn Johnson.
- Jason Mesnick — Ex-fiancé
- Beckett Thomas Strickland — Son
- Cayson Jack Strickland — Son
- Tye Strickland — Husband
- Ava Grace Strickland — Daughter
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Alabama Won't Air Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode
- 2. Legends of Tomorrow Boss on That Zari Twist and What It Means for Season 5
- 3. The 13 Weirdest Things Isaac Hempstead Wright Wrote in His Game of Thrones Essay
- 4. The 100 Sneak Peek Hints at Bad News for Our Heroes
- 5. 28 Burning Questions We Still Have After the Game of Thrones Finale
- 6. Here's What We Know about the MCU Shows Heading to Disney+
- 7. Sophie Turner Slams Game of Thrones Fan Petition as 'Disrespectful'