- Was an original member of the Minneapolis cast of Tony n' Tina's Wedding, playing Madeline Monroe for more than 600 performances.
- Made her film debut in Fargo (1996) playing a hooker.
- Joined the Minneapolis improv group Brave New Workshop in 1997.
- Has appeared as an opening comedic act for Reba McEntire, with whom she costarred in the sitcom Reba.
- Host of CMT's Singing Bee.
- Appeared in the online Web series Dusty Peacock.
- Hosted the CMT Music Awards red carpet program in 2010.
- Appeared in the short-lived 2011 CMT sitcom Working Class, along with Ed Asner.
- John Brady — Husband
- Riley David — Son
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, Minnesota, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Fox Releases Statement Following Jussie Smollett Arrest
- 2. The Blacklist Sneak Peek: Ressler's in the Hot Seat
- 3. Netflix's Paddleton, Unexpectedly, Has One Of the Most Riveting Endings Ever
- 4. One Day at a Time Is In Danger of Cancellation, So Go and Watch It, You Uncultured Heathens
- 5. Nobody Is More Upset About the Punisher Cancellation Than Eminem Is
- 6. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 7. The Rabbit and the Lion Were The Masked Singer's Worst-Kept Secrets