- Earned her black belt in karate at age 14.
- Won the Miss India America title at age 21.
- Was a member of Stanford's Bollywood dance troupe, Dil Se.
- Was a business analyst until she pursued her acting career in 2009.
- Was part of Bare Escentuals Be a Force of Beauty campaign.
- Co-founded Hospital for Hope with classmates from Stanford.
- Neeraj Chandra — Husband
- Suresh Kannokada — Father
- Sujatha — Mother
- Stanford University, Stanford, California, United States (BS in Mechanical Engineering, 2006)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger