- Sold more than 55 million albums worldwide as part of the British pop phenomenon the Spice Girls, in which she was often referred to as "Scary Spice."
- Released her solo debut, Hot, in 2000; the album LA State of Mind followed in 2005.
- Appeared on stage in Rent on Broadway and a London appearance in The Vagina Monologues.
- Released Catch a Fire: The Autobiography in 2002.
- Was partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy on the fifth season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
- Joined the judging panel of the Australian version of The X Factor in 2011; later appeared as a guest judge on the U.K. version of the show.
- Stephen Belafonte — Husband (separated)
- Giselle Belafonte — Stepdaughter
- Danielle Brown — Sister
- Max Beesley — Ex-significant Other
- Eddie Murphy — Ex-significant Other
- Phoenix Chi Gulzar — Daughter
- Angel Iris Murphy Brown — Daughter
- Madison Brown Belafonte — Daughter
- Martin Brown — Father
- Andrea — Mother
- Jimmy Gulzar — Ex-husband
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger