- Played the bass, violin and sousaphone.
- One of the first voice artists to receive screen credit.
- Gave voice to Gideon the Cat in Disney's 1940 animated film Pinocchio, but producers later decided to render the character mute.
- Appeared on-screen in only two live-action films, Neptune's Daughter (1949) and Kiss Me, Stupid (1964).
- Had hits with the novelty tunes "I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat" and "The Woody Woodpecker Song".
- Was involved in a near-fatal car accident in 1961 and received 15,000 get-well cards, many addressed simply to Bugs Bunny.
- In the 1970s, he ran a school for voice artists with his son Noel.
- Published his autobiography, That's Not All, Folks, in 1989.
- Tombstone is adorned with the phrases That's All Folks and Man of a 100 Voices.
- Was the honorary mayor of Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Estelle Z. Rosenbaum Blanc — Wife
- Noel Blanc — Son
- Frederick Blank — Father
- Eva Katz Blank — Mother
- Henry Blank — Brother
- 1. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 2. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 3. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 4. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 5. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 6. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 7. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season