- Of Irish, French and Cherokee ancestry.
- Obsessed with The Wizard of Oz as a child, and for a year requested that she be called "Dorothy."
- Won several awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention.
- Her film debut was in 2001's Holiday in the Sun (starring the Olsen twins); her first major theatrical role came in 2004's Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, opposite Lindsay Lohan.
- In 2004, replaced actress Nicole Paggi in the role of Sydney on the comedy Hope & Faith.
- Journey River Green — Son
- Darlene Tonachio — Mother
- Tony Tonachio — Stepfather
- Brian Austin Green — Husband
- Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green — Stepson
- Kristi Branim — Sister
- Noah Shannon Green — Son
- Brian Austin Green — Husband (separated)
- Bodhi Ransom Green — Son
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 2. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!
- 3. Netflix Cancels Marvel's Jessica Jones – But Will Stream Season 3
- 4. Netflix Cancels Marvel's The Punisher Just Like You Knew It Would
- 5. Twitter Was Here for Sasha Banks and Bayley's Historic WWE Tag Team Championship Win
- 6. Everything to Know About the 2019 Oscars
- 7. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode