- Born in Michigan but moved to Florida at a young age.
- Studied with actress Jane Alexander at Florida State University and the Asolo Theater in Florida.
- Studied playwriting and Shakespearean and Restoration performance under professors who worked with the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Started a non-profit theater production company called I'm a Parade Productions.
- Wrote, produced and directed the short film Eggshells for Soil in 2010.
- H. Gary Morse — Grandfather
- Dan Estabrook — Fiancé
- Paige Boone — Sister
- Jennifer L. Parr — Mother
- Caroline Boone Estabrook — Daughter
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, United States (BFA in Acting, 2005)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 2. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 3. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 4. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 6. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes