- Aspired to be an actor when she was a child and, at 7 years old, asked her parents for an agent for Christmas.
- Landed her first on-screen role playing Allison's Friend No. 3 in the 2001 movie Lost and Delirious after a casting director saw her at the Montreal School of Performing Arts.
- Earned a 2006 Gemini Award for Best Performance in a Youth or Children's Program or Series for her role as Adena Stiles on the Canadian series 15/Love.
- Jesse Rath — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Coming to Amazon in August
- 2. Here's the Veronica Mars Refresher You Need Before Watching the Hulu Revival
- 3. Ben Whishaw, Jason Schwartzman, and More Join Chris Rock for Fargo Season 4
- 4. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to End After Season 7
- 5. Booksmart's Kaitlyn Dever Brings a Harrowing True Story to Life in Netflix's Unbelievable Trailer
- 6. Everything We Know About Star Trek: Picard So Far
- 7. Here Are the Most-Watched Netflix Originals, By the Numbers