- Put himself through college by teaching skydiving; has done more than 500 jumps.
- Studied acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City.
- Wrote and starred in the 1999 short Desert Son, which he also directed with his brother, Christopher Martini.
- Cofounded Theatre North Collaborative, a New York theater company of American and Canadian actors.
- Speaks Italian fluently.
- Is a citizen of the U.S., Canada and Italy.
- Kim Restell — Wife
- Sean Carlo Martini — Son
- Leo Martini — Son
- Pat — Mother
- Stuart Margolin — Stepfather
- Christopher Martini — Brother
- Michelle Martini — Sister
- School of Visual Arts, New York, New York, United States (BFA)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Is Us Just Dropped the Biggest Clue About Rebecca's Condition
- 2. Hulu Will Spare Veronica Mars Fans From a Fifth Season (For Now)
- 3. The Mandalorian Chapter 1 Recap: Our Biggest Theory on Who the Mandalorian Actually Is
- 4. Angelica Ross Says American Horror Story: 1984's Final Girl Won't Please All Fans
- 5. A Friends Reunion Special Is Reportedly in the Works at HBO Max
- 6. Marvel Disney Plus Shows: Premiere Dates, Teasers, and Everything to Know
- 7. Dawson's Return Will Stir Up 'Mixed Emotions' for Brett and Casey on Chicago Fire