Always interested in sports, Lanter worked as a bat boy for the Atlanta Braves and went to the University of Georgia to study sports business. When his interest in acting grew stronger, he moved to Los Angeles and competed on the short-lived reality series Manhunt: The Search for America's Most Gorgeous Male Model in 2004. After this exposure, Lanter quickly landed a handful of TV guest appearances, before earning the plum role of the John F. Kennedy Jr.-like first son on Commander in Chief in 2005. That series proved short-lived, but Lanter bounced back in 2009 when he was cast as Liam Court on 90210, the CW's update of '90s teen drama Beverly Hills, 90210.
- Majored in sports business at the University of Georgia before leaving to pursue acting.
- After moving to Los Angeles, won attention as a contestant on Manhunt: The Search for America's Most Gorgeous Male Model.
- Made his big-screen debut with a small part in the golf biopic Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius (2004).
- Has voiced Anakin Skywalker in both the movie and TV versions of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Angela Stacy — Fiancée
- Joe Lanter — Father
- Jana Burson — Mother
- Attended University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Supernatural Resurrected an Old Foe to Stir Up Trouble for Sam and Dean
- 2. Legacies Boss Breaks Down That Major Vardemus Twist
- 3. Grey's Anatomy's 350th Episode Was an Emotional Trip Down Memory Lane
- 4. The Good Place Reveals Who Won the Experiment
- 5. Legacies' Kaylee Bryant Talks Kai Parker's Return in Season 2
- 6. CBS Defends Survivor Producers After Backlash Over Sexual Harassment
- 7. Lifetime's Radio Christmas Is Basically Sleepless in Seattle With Secret Santa and Podcasts