- Has been acting since he was 13, when he won a part on the TV series Strangers in his native New Zealand after a casting call at his elementary school.
- Played rugby in high school.
- Received the 1993 Best Male Dramatic Performance in a Television Show award at the New Zealand Television and Film Awards for his work on the New Zealand series Shortland Street.
- Studied acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York for two years.
- Played Britney Spears' ex-boyfriend in her "Toxic" video.
- Became friends with Heath Ledger when they both worked on the Australian series Sweat; Ledger later helped him when he was struggling to make it in Hollywood.
- 2000, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2009, Australian Film Institute Awards — International Award for Best Actor: Nominee
- 2005, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Supporting Actor: Nominee
- Ian Henderson — Father
- Veronica Henderson — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's WINDMILL Drama Definitely Lived Up to the Hype
- 2. Gina Torres Says We'll Get to Know Jessica More Intimately in Suits Spin-Off Pearson
- 3. Big Brother's Tyler Crispen Dishes on His Thirst-Inducing Visit to the BB21 House
- 4. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 5. 9 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 6. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 7. Oliver Jackson-Cohen Joins Haunting of Hill House Co-Star for Bly Manor