- Played on the varsity basketball team in high school.
- In 1983, was the first winner of the Miss Resaca Beach Poster Girl contest, and a runner-up in the Miss Georgia USA Pageant.
- Made her Broadway debut in The Will Rogers Follies in 1992.
- Was the coexecutive producer of the 2005 documentary on Native Americans, Whispers in the Wind.
- Started her own production company, Angel Fire Productions.
- Released the One World of Love Benefit Album in 2011.
- Hosts the radio show Awakening With Marla on Contact Talk Radio.
- Supports the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and the Spirituality for Kids Foundation.
- Donald Trump — Ex-husband
- Stanley Maples — Father
- Ann Ogletree — Mother
- Tiffany Trump — Daughter
- Attended University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Movies
- 2. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Untitled Spin-Off
- 3. The Walking Dead Season 10 Trailer Breakdown
- 4. Amazon's The Boys Renewed for Season 2 – And It Hasn't Even Premiered Yet
- 5. Henry Cavill Goes Full Beast Mode in Netflix's The Witcher Comic-Con Trailer
- 6. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. Here's How Veronica Mars Explained Mac's Absence in Season 4