- Left home at age 15, making her living selling drawings for restaurant menus; modeling; and serving as an extra in films.
- Briefly lived with French film star Brigitte Bardot, a former co-star of her father, Daniel Gelin.
- Left the set of Caligula in 1975 to check into a mental hospital in Rome; also stormed out of shooting for Conchita in 1977 after disagreements with the director over his treatment of female roles.
- Turned down the role of Mary in the 1977 mini-series Jesus of Nazareth.
- Worked with an organization called The Wheel Turns, providing help to aging French actors looking for work.
- 0, — :
- Maria Pia Almadio — Significant Other
- Marie-Christine Schneider — Mother
- Joan Townsend — Ex-significant Other
- Daniel Gélin — Father