- Crowned Miss Pitman in the 55th annual Miss Pitman Pageant in 2010 at age 18.
- Inspired by her singer-songwriter father, she trained as a classical singer for 11 years.
- Had no prior acting experience before landing the role of junkie Tricia Miller in Netflix's Orange Is The New Black in 2013.
- After appearing in season one of OITNB, she returned to her job as a waitress before roles in Hemlock Grove and Black Mirror.
- Starred in her first commercial in 2015, for Toyota's Super Bowl XLIX ad My Bold Dad.
- 2017, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Mark Brewer — Father
- Laurie Brewer — Mother
- American Musical and Dramatic Academy, New York, New York, United States (BFA in Music Theatre, 2012)