Video ClipsSee all »
03:02 — Rep. Lynn Westmoreland asks why Amb. Christopher Stevens didn't ask Hillary Clinton for more security as the conditions deteriorated in Benghazi.
Displaying the Ten Commandments is as much for Congressman Westmoreland as it is for anybody else.
Lynn Westmoreland not remembering the Ten Commandments isn't the most embarrassing thing he's ever done.
Representative Westmoreland wants the Ten Commandments displayed in the houses of Congress; Stephen wants Representative Westmoreland to name them.
- 1. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 2. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 3. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 4. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 5. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 6. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 7. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season