- In her late teens, she went on tour as a singer with local rock bands.
- Won the title of Miss World USA in 1972.
- Best known for her title role on Wonder Woman (1976-79).
- Has released three solo albums: Portrait (1978); At Last (2009); and Crazy Little Things (2011).
- Won the Hispanic Woman of the Year Award in 1983.
- Honored by the Women in Film & Video (WIFV) of Washington, DC, at the 2004 Women of Vision Awards Gala.
- A vocal supporter of LGBT equality; served as grand marshal of the 2011 Gay Pride Parade in New York City.
- Ron Samuels — Ex-husband
- Robert Altman — Husband
- Juana Córdova — Mother
- Colby Carter — Father
- Jessica Altman — Daughter
- Jamie Clifford Altman — Son
- Attended Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films