- In her late teens, she went on tour as a singer with local rock bands.
- Won the title of Miss World USA in 1972.
- Best known for her title role on Wonder Woman (1976-79).
- Has released three solo albums: Portrait (1978); At Last (2009); and Crazy Little Things (2011).
- Won the Hispanic Woman of the Year Award in 1983.
- Honored by the Women in Film & Video (WIFV) of Washington, DC, at the 2004 Women of Vision Awards Gala.
- A vocal supporter of LGBT equality; served as grand marshal of the 2011 Gay Pride Parade in New York City.
- Jessica Altman — Daughter
- Jamie Clifford Altman — Son
- Juana Córdova — Mother
- Colby Carter — Father
- Ron Samuels — Ex-husband
- Robert Altman — Husband
- Attended Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100's Tasya Teles Opens Up about Echo's 'Heartbreaking' Origin Story
- 2. Love Island Recap: America Desperately Needs to Shake Things Up With Its Vote
- 3. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 4. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 5. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 6. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 7. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2