- Grandparents were ballroom dancers.
- Began studying dance at age 10, as his parents felt it would help him socialize.
- Won a gold metals at the World Latin Dance Championships in 1994, 1995, and 1996.
- Founded the nationally touring dance companies VanDance, LLC and Visionworx.
- Directed, choreographed and performed in Latin Fusion, a Broadway dance production in New York City.
- Trains with legendary dance instructor Dr. Ruud Vermeij.
- On Dancing With the Stars, was paired with celebs like Trista Sutter, Lisa Rinna, Monique Coleman and Priscilla Presley.
- Serves as Creative Director and Choreographer for the Dancing With the Stars tour.
- Released an eight-DVD set, Learn to Dance Like the Stars: Let's Dance—Beginner to Ballroom Pro.
- Has an active wear clothing line called LVA.
- 2007, Emmy — Outstanding Choreography: Nominee
- Joshua Lancaster — Husband
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 2. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 3. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 4. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 5. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover
- 6. Everything We Know About Stephen King's New The Stand Series So Far
- 7. Krysten Ritter Doesn't Want to Star in a Jessica Jones Revival