- As a high-school student, wrote and performed short plays for friends and family.
- Wrote and starred in the one-man show Bartenders (2002) at New York's John Houseman Theatre.
- Has guest starred on two Larry David sitcoms: appeared in an episode of Seinfeld as one of Jerry's neighbors; later appeared in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm as a bowling-alley employee.
- Enjoys collecting antiques.
- Tricia Brown — Wife
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, New York, United States (1983)
- 1. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 3. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 4. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 7. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year