- Although he didn't graduate from high school, he took NYU continuing education classes at night and acted in numerous student films.
- Was a construction worker, ditchdigger, fry cook and bouncer before becoming an actor.
- Wrote, directed and starred in Doughboys, his first feature film, in 2008.
- Is a motivational speaker.
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Ava — Daughter
- Louis Lombardi Sr. — Father
- Miranda Allgood — Wife
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100: Is This the End of Clarke as We Know Her?
- 2. How NCIS Pulled Off That Shocking Return in the Season 16 Finale
- 3. HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Spin-Offs Won't Feature Future Westeros
- 4. Game of Thrones' Water Bottle Culprit Revealed in the Final Dolls of Thrones Recap
- 5. Stranger Things' New Coke Teaser Wants You To Believe New Coke Was Good
- 6. Clarke is Getting Sexy in These New The 100 Photos!
- 7. The Bachelorette Is Ruled by F-Boys