- Met her husband at Kincade's, a bar and grill in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood.
- First invention, an earring organizer, was made for her own convenience, but became wildly popular in Chicago-area J.C. Penney stores.
- Despite her moniker as "the Queen of QVC," her first product was actually rejected by the network. She took it to QVC's longtime rival, HSN, and sold 2,500 units in the program's first two minutes.
- Has created over four hundred products and more than one hundred U.S. international patents.
- Gives to a number of humanitarian charities every year, including Habitat for Humanity, the Salvation Army, and the Howard Brown Health Center.
- Dan Greiner — Husband
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States (BA in Communications)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger