- Although both his parents had careers in the theater, he didn't decide to pursue acting until late in his college career.
- Turned down a longer character arc for Trey on The O.C. so he could return to doing theater, his true passion.
- Received Drama Desk and Lucille Lortel Award nominations in 2004 for his performance in Neil LaBute's The Distance from Here.
- Taylor Marshall-Green — Brother
- Russell Earl Green — Father
- Lowry Marshall — Mother
- Tennessee Logan Marshall-Green — Son
- Diane Gaeta — Wife
- Marisa Tomei — Ex-significant Other
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville, Knoxville, Tennessee, United States; New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (MFA, 2002)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicken Nuggets Caused a Lot of Beef on The Bachelorette
- 2. Game of Thrones Series Finale Photo Recap: Is This Really How We're Picking Kings Now?
- 3. Hot Robin Arryn Totally Neville Longbottomed Us in the Game of Thrones Finale
- 4. Alabama Won't Air Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode
- 5. Legends of Tomorrow Boss on That Zari Twist and What It Means for Season 5
- 6. The 13 Weirdest Things Isaac Hempstead Wright Wrote in His Game of Thrones Essay
- 7. The 100 Sneak Peek Hints at Bad News for Our Heroes