- Although she met her future husband in the first grade, they lost touch until 2002 then married two years later.
- Made her uncredited acting debut in Ebbie, a 1995 TV-movie starring her mother, Susan Lucci.
- Originated the role of Gwen Hotchkiss on Passions in 1999. She left after a year, but returned in 2002.
- Was Miss Golden Globe in 2000.
- Fluent in German and Italian; also speaks French.
- Andreas Huber — Brother
- Helmut Huber — Father
- Susan Lucci — Mother
- Alexander George Hesterberg III — Husband
- Royce Alexander Hesterberg — Son
- Brendan — Son
- Hayden Victoria Hesterberg — Daughter
- Mason Alexander Hesterberg — Son
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States (BA in Communications, 1998); Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, New York, New York, United States; New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 2. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 3. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 4. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 5. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation
- 6. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 7. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek