- Although she met her future husband in the first grade, they lost touch until 2002 then married two years later.
- Made her uncredited acting debut in Ebbie, a 1995 TV-movie starring her mother, Susan Lucci.
- Originated the role of Gwen Hotchkiss on Passions in 1999. She left after a year, but returned in 2002.
- Was Miss Golden Globe in 2000.
- Fluent in German and Italian; also speaks French.
- Helmut Huber — Father
- Susan Lucci — Mother
- Alexander George Hesterberg III — Husband
- Mason Alexander Hesterberg — Son
- Royce Alexander Hesterberg — Son
- Brendan — Son
- Hayden Victoria Hesterberg — Daughter
- Andreas Huber — Brother
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States (BA in Communications, 1998); Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, New York, New York, United States; New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jeopardy! Sensation Pays Tribute to Alex Trebek With Donation to Cancer Charity
- 2. This Year's TCA Awards Get It Right With Nominations for Schitt's Creek and Fleabag
- 3. What's New on Netflix in July
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in July
- 5. Terry Crews Tears Up Over America's Got Talent Youth Choir's Golden Buzzer-Worthy Performance
- 6. Lena Headey Says Cersei Had a Miscarriage in a Scene Cut From Game of Thrones
- 7. Here's When Dear White People Season 3 Comes Out on Netflix