- Although she met her future husband in the first grade, they lost touch until 2002 then married two years later.
- Made her uncredited acting debut in Ebbie, a 1995 TV-movie starring her mother, Susan Lucci.
- Originated the role of Gwen Hotchkiss on Passions in 1999. She left after a year, but returned in 2002.
- Was Miss Golden Globe in 2000.
- Fluent in German and Italian; also speaks French.
- Royce Alexander Hesterberg — Son
- Brendan — Son
- Hayden Victoria Hesterberg — Daughter
- Mason Alexander Hesterberg — Son
- Andreas Huber — Brother
- Alexander George Hesterberg III — Husband
- Helmut Huber — Father
- Susan Lucci — Mother
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States (BA in Communications, 1998); Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, New York, New York, United States; New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States