- Began acting at 9, when she won the title role in a regional theatre production of Oliver!
- Played Emily Ann Sago on long-running soap All My Children from 1989 to '92, garnering a Daytime Emmy nomination in 1990.
- Has been a regular on numerous prime-time series, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Brotherly Love, The Tick and Push, Nevada.
- Along with actress Kristin Bauer, cofounded the T-shirt company Neurosis to a T(ee) in 2002.
- David Emmerichs — Husband
- Attended the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 2. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 3. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 4. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 5. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover
- 6. Everything We Know About Stephen King's New The Stand Series So Far
- 7. Krysten Ritter Doesn't Want to Star in a Jessica Jones Revival