Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
An all-star, all-female cast is featured in an adaptation of the Clare Boothe Luce Broadway hit about a cabal of catty and chatty high-society women who chime in on the affairs of a loving wife and mother who's dealing with an adulterous husband.
In this Best Picture nominee, Katharine Hepburn re-creates her Broadway role as a divorced society woman preparing for her wedding while fending off the advances of a magazine reporter and her ex-husband. Playwright Philip Barry's comedy of manners capture (more…)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2