- Appeared in Tupac Shakur's final music video, "Toss It Up," in 1996.
- Served as First Lady of Turks and Caicos during her marriage to Michael Misick.
- Founded the Turks and Caicos Film Festival with Jasmine Guy.
- Is a Global Ambassador for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure foundation.
- Made her directorial debut with the 2014 film Skinned.
- Michael Misick — Ex-husband
- Da Brat — Half Sister
- Katie McCoy — Mother
- David Ray McCoy — Father
- Kai Morae — Daughter
- Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois, United States
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Legends of Tomorrow Boss on That Zari Twist and What It Means for Season 5
- 2. The 13 Weirdest Things Isaac Hempstead Wright Wrote in His Game of Thrones Essay
- 3. The 100 Sneak Peek Hints at Bad News for Our Heroes
- 4. 28 Burning Questions We Still Have After the Game of Thrones Finale
- 5. Here's What We Know about the MCU Shows Heading to Disney+
- 6. Sophie Turner Slams Game of Thrones Fan Petition as 'Disrespectful'
- 7. 7 Game of Thrones Fan Theories That Outdid the Real Ending