This alluring Georgia-born actress studied acting in Moscow and appeared in London fringe theater before moving to Hollywood. Although she landed a role on the short-lived drama Legacy almost immediately, Sheridan's career subsequently stalled for a few years. In 2000, a part in the indie film Beat introduced her to the big screen---and to actor Ron Livingston, who would later become her fiancé for a time. A few years later, Sheridan landed a lead role on the ABC show Invasion, playing a pregnant, alien-plagued reporter. Though that sci-fi series lasted only one season, Sheridan has since kept herself on the Hollywood map with guest appearances on a number of popular crime dramas, including CSI: Miami, The Mentalist and NCIS.
- Has been a huge Star Wars fan since childhood, dressing as Princess Leia nearly every year for Halloween while growing up.
- Won the Thomas Auclair Memorial Scholarship Award for most promising student actor in the Conservatory program at Carnegie-Mellon University.
- Starred in an off-Broadway production of Yard Bird.
- Reunited with Eddie Cibrian, her costar on the short-lived sci-fi series Invasion, for the 2010 Hallmark Channel movie Healing Hands.
- Chris Sheridan Jr. — Father
- Ron Livingston — Ex-fiancé
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States (BFA in Theater)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger