A longtime L.A.-area TV personality, Joyner made quite an impression on the town, earning the title of the city's sexiest reporter by Los Angeles magazine and making cameos as herself in movies (xXx: State of the Union) and TV shows (The Bold and the Beautiful). After reporting for Los Angeles news affiliates, she became the host of TV Guide Channel’s weekly series InFANity, devoted to everything hot and happening on the small screen. In 2007, she married actorJon Cryer and two years later, they adopted a child together. Meanwhile, she landed a gig as a co-host on the ABC series Find My Family, a reality show that worked to reunite long-lost loved ones.
- Won a Golden Mike, a Los Angeles Area Emmy and a Los Angeles Press Club Award during her six years at Fox affiliate KTTV-TV.
- Guest hosted an episode of CBS' The Late Late Show in 2004 after Craig Kilborn left the series.
- Became the host of TV Guide Channel's weekly series InFANity in 2005
- In 2009, became a co-host on the ABC series Find My Family.
- Charles Austin Cryer — Stepson
- Jon Cryer — Husband
- Daisy — Daughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement