A longtime L.A.-area TV personality, Joyner made quite an impression on the town, earning the title of the city's sexiest reporter by Los Angeles magazine and making cameos as herself in movies (xXx: State of the Union) and TV shows (The Bold and the Beautiful). After reporting for Los Angeles news affiliates, she became the host of TV Guide Channel’s weekly series InFANity, devoted to everything hot and happening on the small screen. In 2007, she married actorJon Cryer and two years later, they adopted a child together. Meanwhile, she landed a gig as a co-host on the ABC series Find My Family, a reality show that worked to reunite long-lost loved ones.
- Won a Golden Mike, a Los Angeles Area Emmy and a Los Angeles Press Club Award during her six years at Fox affiliate KTTV-TV.
- Guest hosted an episode of CBS' The Late Late Show in 2004 after Craig Kilborn left the series.
- Became the host of TV Guide Channel's weekly series InFANity in 2005
- In 2009, became a co-host on the ABC series Find My Family.
- Charles Austin Cryer — Stepson
- Daisy — Daughter
- Jon Cryer — Husband
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Week, Prodigal Son Will Finally Reveal Why Dani Trusts Bright So Much
- 2. Tom Brady Isn't Happy About that Living With Yourself Cameo Backlash
- 3. Watch Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon Recreate a Favorite Friends Scene
- 4. Wynonna Earp Stars Share Their Hopes and Predictions for Season 4
- 5. The Blacklist's Aram-Centric Episode Reveals What Happens When Keeping It Rich Goes Wrong
- 6. Netflix's Cowboy Bebop Faces Long Delay After John Cho's On-Set Injury
- 7. Supernatural's Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Season 15 Return