- Born in Georgia but raised in suburban Houston.
- Wanted to be an actor since she saw Tom Hanks in the film Big (1988) as a child.
- Took a risk by leaving college to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles, even though she had barely any professional experience.
- Got her big break playing Kristina Corinthos Davis on General Hospital from May 25, 2012, to March 4, 2013, which earned her a Daytime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series.
- Had a recurring role as Raven in the first season (2014) of the CW's The 100, but was made a series regular for Season 2.
- George Morgan — Father
- Alice Burciaga — Mother
- Attended University of Texas, Austin, Texas, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?