- Began modeling at the age of 13.
- A 1971 meeting with a Universal Pictures casting director led to a role on the Emmy-winning medical drama, Marcus Welby, M.D.
- Made her feature-film debut in Two People (1973) opposite Peter Fonda.
- Guest appearances on the ABC series The Six Million Dollar Man resulted in the creation of her own action series, The Bionic Woman.
- First made-for-TV movie was the 1979 CBS production The Two Worlds of Jenny Logan. She would go on to star in more than 30 made-for-TV movies.
- Co-authored a series of books, including Lindsay Wagner's New Beauty: The Acupressure Facelift.
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Teen Talking Circle Project.
- Started offering Quiet the Mind & Quiet the Heart workshops in 2008.
- 1977, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 1978, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 1977, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series: Winner
- Lawrence Mortorff — Ex-husband
- Alex Nathan Kingi — Son
- Allan Rider — Ex-husband
- Dorian Kingi — Son
- Henry Kingi — Ex-husband
- Michael Brandon — Ex-husband
- Bill Nowels Wagner — Father
- Marilyn Ball — Mother
- Attended University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Every Major Grand Hotel Character, Ranked From Shady to Shady
- 2. Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union Speak Out About the Tragic Accident on the Set of L.A.'s Finest
- 3. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 4. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 5. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 6. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 7. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent