- Is of German, Irish and Korean heritage.
- Appeared and sang in Toys R Us TV commercials as a child.
- Was a contestant on the kids game show I'm Telling! with older brother Bryan.
- Got her foot in the door of the entertainment industry playing An Li Chen Bodine from 1991 to '93 in the ABC daytime drama All My Children.
- Released her debut EP album Someone Like Me in 2007.
- Hudson — Son
- Emerson Spencer Stone — Son
- Shawn Piller — Ex-husband
- Josh Radnor — Ex-significant Other
- Bill Price — Father
- Curtis Stone — Husband
- Bryan Price — Brother
- Diane Price — Mother
- Attended the Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 4. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 5. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 6. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 7. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show