- Was raised in Japan and was the only foreigner to have trained at the Toho Geino Academy.
- Also trained at the Neighborhood Playhouse and the Lee Strasberg Institute.
- Recorded jazz albums, including Out of This World, which featured a song with her ex-husband Desi Arnaz Jr.
- Played two different characters on Happy Days: Richie's girlfriend Gloria in season 2, and Fonzie's girlfriend Ashley Pfister in season 10.
- Appeared on Broadway in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Getting and Spending.
- Founded the California International Theatre Festival.
- Lucius Cary — Son
- Mara Purl — Sister
- William Broyles Jr. — Ex-husband
- Desi Arnaz Jr. — Ex-husband
- Alexander Cary — Ex-husband
- James Vinson Adams — Husband
- Marshie Purl — Mother
- Ray Purl — Father
- Attended Finch College, New York, New York, United States; attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jeopardy! Sensation Pays Tribute to Alex Trebek With Donation to Cancer Charity
- 2. This Year's TCA Awards Get It Right With Nominations for Schitt's Creek and Fleabag
- 3. What's New on Netflix in July
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in July
- 5. Terry Crews Tears Up Over America's Got Talent Youth Choir's Golden Buzzer-Worthy Performance
- 6. Lena Headey Says Cersei Had a Miscarriage in a Scene Cut From Game of Thrones
- 7. Here's When Dear White People Season 3 Comes Out on Netflix