- Was raised in Japan and was the only foreigner to have trained at the Toho Geino Academy.
- Also trained at the Neighborhood Playhouse and the Lee Strasberg Institute.
- Recorded jazz albums, including Out of This World, which featured a song with her ex-husband Desi Arnaz Jr.
- Played two different characters on Happy Days: Richie's girlfriend Gloria in season 2, and Fonzie's girlfriend Ashley Pfister in season 10.
- Appeared on Broadway in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Getting and Spending.
- Founded the California International Theatre Festival.
- Ray Purl — Father
- Lucius Cary — Son
- Desi Arnaz Jr. — Ex-husband
- Alexander Cary — Ex-husband
- Mara Purl — Sister
- James Vinson Adams — Husband
- Marshie Purl — Mother
- William Broyles Jr. — Ex-husband
- Attended Finch College, New York, New York, United States; attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Suits Boss Promises Fans All the Darvey Romance They've Been Waiting For
- 2. Pearson Review: This Spin-Off Is Definitely Not Suits 2.0
- 3. 10 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 4. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 5. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 6. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations
- 7. Hannah Finally Came to Jesus on The Bachelorette