- Was named the 3rd Highest Paid YouTube Star of 2016 by Forbes.
- Published her book How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life in March 2017, and it became a New York Times Bestseller.
- Ranked 1st on the Forbes Top Influencers List in the entertainment category in 2017.
- Partnered with Me to We in 2016 to promote the GirlLove Rafiki Bracelet, with all the funds earned donated to girls in Kenya in order to provide them an education.
- UNICEF appointed her Goodwill Ambassador in July 2017 to use her digital presence to engage with and empower children all around the world.
- 2017, People's Choice Awards — Favorite YouTube Star: Winner
- Malwinder Singh — Mother
- Sukhwinder Singh — Father
- Tina Singh — Sister
- York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (BA in Psychology, 2010)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: Queer Eye, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- 2. Veronica Mars Season 4: Everything We Know So Far
- 3. Dear White People Drags Netflix in the Season 3 Trailer
- 4. The Good Doctor Promotes Jasika Nicole to Series Regular
- 5. The Terror: Infamy Review: The Real Horror of History Is Scarier Than the Ghosts
- 6. 5 Theories About How Big Little Lies Season 2 Could End
- 7. The Week in Superlatives: Most Awkward Kiss, Hottest Binge, and Surprise Save