- Father was born in Trinidad; mother is English.
- Trained with London's YoungBlood Theatre Company.
- Father was an activist who was imprisoned for fighting for black rights in England.
- Family previously ran the Mangrove restaurant in London's Notting Hill section, which was frequented by stars such as Jimi Hendrix, Marvin Gaye, Nina Simone, Sarah Vaughan, Sammy Davis Jr. and Diana Ross.
- Appeared in the 2007 Doctor Who episode "Gridlock" and played Rachel in the 2010 audio drama Doctor Who: The Architects of History.
- In 2008, took over the role of Annie in the BBC series Being Human after Andrea Riseborough played the character in the pilot.
- For her role as a world-class sprinter in 2012's Fast Girls, she trained with professional athletes who had her do a total of 1000 sit-ups a day; at one point, she suffered stress fractures to both ankles.
- Frank Crichlow — Father
- Amanda Crichlow — Sister
- Knowlton Crichlow — Brother
- Lucy Addington — Mother
- Francesca Crichlow — Sister
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Big Brother's Tyler Crispen Dishes on His Thirst-Inducing Visit to the BB21 House
- 2. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 3. 9 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 4. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 5. Oliver Jackson-Cohen Joins Haunting of Hill House Co-Star for Bly Manor
- 6. Diddy Announces Making the Band Is Coming Back to MTV
- 7. Lea Michele Is Getting Into the Holiday Movie Game