- At age 13, joined the National Youth Music Theatre in London.
- Performed in several London musicals; received a Laurence Olivier Award nomination for her portrayal of Lucille Frank in Parade.
- Made her television debut in 2009 in BBC's Robin Hood.
- 2016, Olivier Awards — Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical: Winner
- Raza Jaffrey — Husband
- Josh Dallas — Ex-husband
- Doreen Bird College of Performing Arts, Sidcup, Kent, England (2000)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 2. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 3. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation
- 4. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 5. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek
- 6. Netflix's Another Life Review: Katee Sackhoff's Return to Space Is Derivative Disappointment
- 7. Tina Majorino Says She Turned Down Veronica Mars Season 4 Due to Mac's 'Diminished Value'