- At age 13, joined the National Youth Music Theatre in London.
- Performed in several London musicals; received a Laurence Olivier Award nomination for her portrayal of Lucille Frank in Parade.
- Made her television debut in 2009 in BBC's Robin Hood.
- 2016, Olivier Awards — Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical: Winner
- Josh Dallas — Ex-husband
- Raza Jaffrey — Husband
- Doreen Bird College of Performing Arts, Sidcup, Kent, England (2000)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay