- Is the youngest of four brothers.
- Has a rich background in theater that includes Ragtime Revue at Lincoln Center, Long Day's Journey Into Night at Roundabout Theater, Bread and Butter at Provincetown Playhouse and Richard III at the Stella Adler Conservatory.
- Portrayed John F. Kennedy Jr. in the 2003 made-for-cable movie America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr. Story.
- Wife Julianne Morris gave birth to their first son in 2004 in Hawaii, where the actor was filming the TV series North Shore.
- Completed the Honolulu Marathon in 2004.
- Has admitted to being a paternal person and protective of Britt Robertson, who portrayed his on-screen daughter on The CW series Life Unexpected.
- Jude Polaha — Son
- John Polaha — Brother
- Kristoffer Caleb Polaha — Son
- Micah Polaha — Son
- Jerome Polaha — Father
- Michael — Brother
- Julianne Morris — Wife
- Esther Polaha — Mother
- Erik Polaha — Brother
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (1999)
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 2. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 3. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 4. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 5. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship
- 6. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 7. Is The Good Place on Netflix?