- Is the youngest of four brothers.
- Has a rich background in theater that includes Ragtime Revue at Lincoln Center, Long Day's Journey Into Night at Roundabout Theater, Bread and Butter at Provincetown Playhouse and Richard III at the Stella Adler Conservatory.
- Portrayed John F. Kennedy Jr. in the 2003 made-for-cable movie America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr. Story.
- Wife Julianne Morris gave birth to their first son in 2004 in Hawaii, where the actor was filming the TV series North Shore.
- Completed the Honolulu Marathon in 2004.
- Has admitted to being a paternal person and protective of Britt Robertson, who portrayed his on-screen daughter on The CW series Life Unexpected.
- Kristoffer Caleb Polaha — Son
- Esther Polaha — Mother
- Erik Polaha — Brother
- John Polaha — Brother
- Micah Polaha — Son
- Jerome Polaha — Father
- Michael — Brother
- Jude Polaha — Son
- Julianne Morris — Wife
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (1999)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Big Bang Theory's Series Finale Got Some Emmy Love
- 2. Holy Schitt, Schitt's Creek Landed Its First Emmy Nominations
- 3. The Emmys Clearly Loved Adam Sandler's Unexpected Return to Saturday Night Live
- 4. Emmys 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 5. Game of Thrones' Most Polarizing Season Just Broke an Emmys Record
- 6. Pose Snatches Six Emmy Nominations
- 7. Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert's Neverending Challenge From Stanger Things Is So Bad It's Good