- Got her start in the entertainment business by doing stand-up at comedy clubs in Los Angeles in the late 1980s.
- Appeared in four seasons of In Living Color, which was created by her brother Keenen Ivory Wayans.
- In 2007, wrote and starred in her one-woman play titled A Handsome Woman Retreats.
- Cowrote a series of children's books with her husband called Amy Hodgepodge.
- Has been a guest speaker at Camp Harmony retreat for inner-city kids in Los Angeles.
- Cara Mia Wayans — Niece
- Vonnie Wayans — Sister
- Craig Wayans — Nephew
- Damon Wayans — Brother
- Nadia Wayans — Sister
- Diedre Wayans — Sister
- Michael Wayans — Nephew
- Elvira Wayans — Mother
- Marlon Wayans — Brother
- Damien Dante Wayans — Nephew
- Damon Wayans Jr. — Nephew
- Howell Wayans — Father
- Kevin Knotts — Husband
- Shawn Wayans — Brother
- Elvira Wayans — Sister
- Dwayne Wayans — Brother
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, United States (1983)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Arrow's Charlie Barnett Weighs in on JJ's Potential Redemption
- 2. The Flash's Hartley Sawyer Hints Fans Should Keep Their Eyes Peeled for Sue Dibny Clues
- 3. Legacies' Thomas Doherty Compares Sebastian and Lizzie to Gossip Girl's Chuck and Blair
- 4. CBS Renews Evil for Season 2 Because It Knows What's Good for It
- 5. 10 Spooky Shows to Stream for Halloween Screams
- 6. Castle Rock Season 2 Boss on Crafting the Origin Story for Misery's Annie Wilkes
- 7. Holiday Gift Ideas for Fans of Star Wars, Marvel, Game of Thrones, and More