Provider: Eastern (ET) Change
The men are determined to boycott Valentine's Day, but they change their tune when the ladies plan something special. The romantic theme continues when Brown concludes that Renee has a hush-hush crush on him.
Where there's Will, there's a way: Will realizes that Renee's mere presence improves Sasha's spirits, so he pays her to be with Sasha. Meanwhile, Brown conjures up some magic (literally), and Joaquin has a sleepover.
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?