- Made Broadway debut in 2002 in The Graduate as the Assistant Desk Clerk, and later played Elaine Robinson when Alicia Silverstone left the production.
- Met her future husband, Judson Pearce Morgan, during the production of The Graduate.
- Had a starring role in The Collective, a 2008 horror film she cowrote, codirected and coproduced with her husband.
- Judson Pearce Morgan — Husband
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, New York, United States (1999)
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name